1) Objective: To promote and foster fellowship and exchange amongst BLIA members in North America.
2) Organizer: BLIA World Headquarters
3) Host Organization: BLIA Montreal
4) Eligible Participants: North America BLIA Chapters’ executives, BLIA members, and executives in training.
5) Max Number of Participants: 250 persons
6) Dates: Meeting Schedule June 13 – June 16, 2019 (Thursday – Sunday)
7) Check-in: June 13, 2019, till 5:00 pm
Hotel Lac Carling Resort (Lodging & Meeting)
2255 Route 327 Nord
QC J0V 1B0
Tel: 450-533-5468 / 1 844 922-7546
If registered by March 20, CAD 400 (USD 300) per person;
by April 20, CAD 500 (USD 400) per person; and
by May 20, CAD 600 (USD 500) per person.
※fees include :
1. June 13 to15 – accommodation, transportation, and meals.
2. June 16 – half-day city tour of Montreal and visit to IBPS Montreal.
※Do not include June 16 hotel accommodation and any personal expenses
10) Registration Details:
- Deadline: May 5, 2019 (Please refer to attached registration form)
- How to register: Online at https://www.blia.org (open for registration on January 20) using BLIA Membership Card
- Hotel rooms are on double occupancy basis, in the event if you arrive prior to June 13 or leave after June 16, kindly make your own arrangements at www.hotellaccarling.com
The hotel is situated approximately two hours away from the city center. Should you prefer to stay closer to the city center, please make your arrangements at www.booking.com
- If you are arriving by air, please purchase air tickets for YUL (Montreal Pierre-Elliott Trudeau International) Airport for easier transportation.
11) Fee Submission:
- Participants to submit to the local chapter for coordination before submitting collectively by wire transfer to the host organization.
- BLIA chapters can also make cash payment (CAD) during check-in upon arrival.
12) Wire Transfer Information:
Beneficiary Name: B.L.I.A. Montreal (Buddha’s Light International Association of Montreal)
Beneficiary Address: 3831 Rue Jean-Talon Est, Montreal, QC H2A 1Y3 Canada
Bank Name: HSBC Bank Canada
Bank Address: 88 René-Lévesque Blvd W # 135 Montreal, QC H2Z 1A2 Canada
Transit Number: 10021
Financial Institution Number: 016
Account Number: 234809010
Swift Code: HKBCCATT
IBPS Montreal 3831 Rue Jean-Talon Est, Montréal, QC H2A 1Y3 Canada
Tel: 1 (514) 721 2882 Fax: 1 (514) 721 9634
14) Additional Notes Participants kindly bring along the following items:
- BLIA uniform and membership card
- Small national flags and BLIA chapter flag
- Personal water bottle, mosquito repellent, and personal medications if required.
- For other matters not listed, please contact BLIA Montreal secretarial office for enquiries.
15) Post-Meeting Tours: Please refer to attachments for details
Tour A: 2-day Quebec City tour
Tour B: 3-day Montreal-Ottawa-Toronto-Niagara Falls Tour
Tour C: 4-day Montreal-Quebec City-Ottawa-Toronto-Niagara Falls Tour
Tour D: 7-day Montreal-Quebec City-Ottawa-Toronto-Niagara Falls-Deer Park New York- New York City (viewing of the Jianzhen’s Journey to the East Opera)
16) Remarks: All registration fees for the meeting and tours are non-refundable.