1. Subject: To promote fellowship and exchanges between BLIA members in Europe.
2. Organizer: BLIA World Headquarters
3. Host Organization: BLIA Porto, Portugal
4. Dates: 1) Meeting Schedule June 14~16, 2019 (Friday ~ Sunday) Registration: June 14 (Friday) before 5:00 pm Meeting: June 15 (Saturday) Closing: June 16 (Sunday) 1:30 pm 2) After-Meeting tours: please refer to attachments for details
5. Location: Axis Vermar Hotel Rua da Imprensa Regional s/n 449 0-518 Povoa de Varzim-Portugal Tel: 351 252 298 900 Website: www.axishoteisegolfe.com
6. Eligible Participants: Chapter and subchapter executives, including elder advisors, presidents, treasurers, secretaries etc. or BLIA members recommended by chapter presidents or monastic advisors
7. Fees: Includes local transportation, meals, and accommodation A. 1) Fellowship Meeting：250.00 € if registered and paid in full by February 28, 2019. 300.00 € if registered and paid in full by March 30, 2019. 350.00 € if registered and paid in full by April 30, 2019. * BLIA Porto members who do not need hotel accommodation: 150.00 € if registered and paid in full by April 30, 2019. 250.00 € if registered after May. 2) Accommodation for June 14-15 (3 days-2 nights): Single rooms: requires additional 100 € Fees do not include personal expenses B. Tours: Please see Attachment III for more details. A Trip: Before-Meeting city tour, 65 € /person (Tour Group: Minimum 25 people) B Trip: After-Meeting two-day tour, 175 €/person (Tour Group: Minimum 25 people) C Trip: Three-day tour, 310 €/person (Tour Group: Minimum 25 people) D Trip: Four-day tour, 435€/person (Tour Group: Minimum 25 people) Deadline: February 28, 2019 or until full. C. Participants arriving before or leaving after the activities are responsible for their own accommodation and transportation expenses and must notify BLIA Porto if accommodation arrangement is needed.
8. Registration: Deadline: May 1, 2019 How to register: Online at https://www.blia.org (with BLIA membership card) Flight information: For ease of coordinating transportation, all chapters must provide flight schedule online before May 15. No transportation service will be provided for information received after the date. Those who do not require any transportation ser-vice are also required to provide arrival and departure times.
9. Additional notes: Participants are to wear BLIA uniform, membership card, chapter uniform, and BLIA Europe T-shirt Carry own country’s small national flags for opening ceremony. For other matters not listed, please contact BLIA Europe Regional Office.
10. Fee submission: Registration fees from different regions are to be submitted to the local chapters for coordination before submitting to the host organization.
12. Remarks: 1) All registration fees for the Meeting and tours are non-refundable. 2) Please purchase air tickets for OPO (Porto) Airport. No transportation service will be provided for airports in other cities.
里斯本食品銀行主席Isabel Jonet女士，對佛光人多年以來的默默奉獻，給予高度肯定和感謝。Isabel介紹，全葡萄牙共有21個食品銀行，分別設在里斯本、波爾圖、科英布拉等大區。食品主要受益人群包括孤兒院、敬老院、仁慈堂（Santa Casa da Misericórida）等地，她非常感謝佛光人對食品銀行的大力支持和無私奉獻，也希望社會各界有更多的人群加入到義工隊伍中來，利用週末或假期時間，獻出自己的一份寶貴力量。