1.Objective: To promote fellowship and to share experiences of BLIA affairs.
2.Supervising Organisation: BLIA World Headquarters
3.Organisers: BLIA Europe Fellowship Committee
4.Host Organisation: BLIA Frankfurt
5.Co-host Organisation: Fo Guang Shan Frankfurt
6.Dates: June 20, 2021 (Sunday)
14:00-17:00 (UK & Portugal)
7.Activity Content: Opening ceremony, Chapter Project Report, introduction to Fo Guang Shan European temples, BLIA and I, Keynote Forum…etc.
8.Eligible Participants: BLIA Chapter and subchapter executives, including elder advisors, presidents, treasurers, secretaries etc. or BLIA members recommended by chapter presidents or monastic advisors
* Maximum 1000 participants (including staff and local BLIA members)
- Time: From Feburary 1 until April 30th, 2021, the quota is
- To register: Online at blia.org with membership card.
- Please provide accurate member information such as email address and Zoom account to facilitate meeting notification.
- Sign-in time: June 20, Sunday at 14:00 to 14:50 EU time (UK & Portugal 13:00 to 13:50)
Meeting time: June 20, Sunday at 15:00 to 18:00 EU time (UK & Portugal 14:00 to 17:00)
- Meeting format: Please download Zoom meeting APP and register for an account.
- After successful registration, the administrative team will provide a code,please set your name at a fixed format, “Code-Your Name”. Example:FFM-01-Liu Bo
- There will be a group photo session, please wear your BLIA uniform, membership card, chapter Once you are inside the meeting room, please turn on the video.
- Simultaneous translation in six languages will be available: Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and German.
- Chapter Project Report and introduction to Fo Guang Shan European temples:
- Each chapter to present a 4-minute Project Report and 2-3 minutes introduction to
- Please abide by online meeting etiquette as follows:
- Please enter the meeting room 20 minutes before the meeting to test the camera, speaker, and microphone to ensure proper
- Before entering the meeting room, please be in proper attire and wear the BLIA
- After the meeting begins, please switch off microphone to avoid
- If you are using wifi, please find the location with stable wifi
- If you have pets or children at home, always be aware of any possible
- If you wish to speak, you can use the “raise hand”
- If you need to attend to other matters, you may leave
- Do not invite others into the meeting room without
- Do not publicize the meeting contents without
- Other suggestions:
- Mobile phone users please use a mobile phone cradle, setting the height of the mobile phone to be on the same level of your
- If the surroundings are too dark, you may use a desk lamp to light up your
- You may use wired or wireless ear microphone, this will enhance clarity for listening and
12.Zoom Meeting APP download
- Apple iPhones: please click to download https://apps.apple.com/tw/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307
- Android phones: please click to download https://play.googcom/store/apps/details?id=us.zoom.videomeetings
- Desktop PCs: please download url https://zoom.us/
- BLIA Europe Regional Office:
- Host Organization (BLIA Frankfurt, Germany):
Ven. Miao Yen T: 49-1712880799
Fo Guang Shan Frankfurt, Hanauer Landstr. 13, D-60314,Frankfurt/Main Germany Tel.: 49(69) 4059 0870